The Bellinzona Pass is an entrance ticket to the Three Castles of Bellinzona, a UNESCO World Heritage site since 2000, and the civic museum Villa dei Cedri (opening days: from wednesday to sunday).
- Entrance to the Castles of Bellinzona
- Entrance to the permanent and temporary exhibitions within the Castles
- Entrance to Villa dei Cedri
As added value to the Bellinzona Pass, partnerships with some of the most important tourist attractions in the Canton have been developed. This reciprocal collaboration is specific to:
- Cable car Monte Carasso Mornera 20% (Tibetan Bridge)
- Fossil Museum of the Monte San Giorgio 20%
Benefit from a 20% discount on the Bellinzona Pass by presenting an entrance ticket from one of the above mentioned attractions at one of the ticket counters of the Bellinzona Castles.
|Simple for one day||One day with train|
|Adults||CHF 18.-||CHF 28.-|
|Reduced||CHF 10.-||CHF 15.-|
|Groups (min. 10 px)||CHF 10.-||CHF 15.-|
|Families||CHF 30.-||CHF 50.-|
(until 6 years old)
Partner Ticino Ticket
Thanks to Ticino Ticket you can visit this attraction at a discounted price. Ask the ticket at your hotel, campsite or hostel and find out all the offers you can receive.
- VENUES Suitable for families