Chiesa dei SS. Pietro e Quirico
Located behind the Bellinzona railway station in Daro, the church is a baroque building of older origin (documents indicate an extension in the 15th century). The parish house is next to the church and forms a small courtyard; the bell tower dates back to 1537.
Inside, on the triumphal arch, there is a painting with the Judgement of Solomon and a statue of the Madonna and the patron saints ...
|ARCHITECTURE||Ancient and religious architecture|